Investing in a car shed, or other metal building, not only offers protection from the damaging effects of extreme weather.
A shed is an excellent place to store bikes, sports equipment, and other household goods.
Request An Estimate
Florence Car Barns
If you need to store multiple vehicles, farm equipment, or your motorized toys, consider a custom or prefab car shed or carport in Florence, Arizona.
Reasons people choose Dayton Barns car sheds:
- Little to no maintenance
- Additional customization options
- Optional window add-ons
- Can be attached to your home
- Extended limited warranty
A car shed can be as basic as you want or need, or you can opt for one with more advanced features. Customize your metal structure with add-ons like additional storage options, insulated windows, and other premium features.
Struggling to find what you’re looking for in our available options? Contact one of our sales representatives who can guarantee you get the exact car shed you need at a price you can afford.
The Highest Quality Car Cover Buildings in Arizona
14'x30'x14' Car Shed
14’ x 30’ Car Shed features 14’ leg height, roll up doors, windows, walk in door, and a vertical roof.
Starting at : $23,400
(*Price varies by state and location)
Financing & RTO Available
30'x60'x12' Car Shed
30'x60'x12' Car Shed Storage Building with roll up doors, windows, walk in door, and a vertical roof.
Starting at : $30,800
(*Price varies by state and location)
Financing & RTO Available
Uses for a Car Shed
A Dayton Barns steel car shed can do more than be a place to park your car. Use it to store items you just don’t have room for in your home or create a quiet oasis in your backyard where you can escape. Check out some of the various ways our clients use our top-quality structures:
- Tool storage
- Solar framing
- Trailer cover
- Tractor cover
- Lawnmower storage
- Home office
- Entertainment center
- And so much more!
Some of our clients use their car sheds for more than one purpose. Purchase one of our larger, high-quality prefab structures and get one that will cover your vehicle and offer much-needed space.
Own a rental property?
Increase occupancy rates by offering additional amenities, like covered parking, for your tenants.
Show them you value protecting their assets as much as they do.
Car Shed Roof Styles
We offer three roof styles with all our Dayton Barns metal buildings, including:
- Regular Style: This standard style of a car shed roof is the most cost-effective choice. This roof design has been through rigorous testing to ensure it meets our strict standards. It’s the highest quality roof at the most affordable price. The style and shape of the trusses and bows give buildings their unique shape. Many refer to it as the “barn style” roof.
- A-Frame Horizontal (or Boxed Eave): This style is ideal for enclosed structures and pairs well with nearly every model home. It is also a cost-effective roof style, all while remaining stylish and durable.
- Vertical Roof: This style of roof is the toughest we offer and features vertical panels that resist damage. Ideal for environments that experience extreme weather, this roof more closely resembles the one on your home. Avoid leaks and rust with a vertical roof structure from Dayton Barns.
Customize Your Carport in Florence
When purchasing a new car shed, you’ll want a car shed as attractive as it is functional. That’s why you should consider customizing your car shed to ensure that the aesthetics match that of your home and other landscape structures.
You could opt for a pre-engineered model, but for complete customization, we recommend using our Dayton Barns Online Barn Builder tool so you can get the perfect building for your project.
Our sheds come in various colors and styles, meaning you can get the best match for your home. Weather-proof materials provide year-round protection from the sun’s harmful UV rays, heavy rains, damaging hail, or severe snowfall. It even safeguards against leaks.
For more information on what additional features you can include in your custom car shed, contact one of the Dayton Barns representatives to walk you through the customization process.
Key Benefits of a Steel Building
A metal building is a worthy investment with several benefits. Here are six reasons why you should consider a metal building for your next project:
- Durable: Compared to wood buildings, a metal building will require little to no repairs. It will not warp like from rain or other outside elements and will stand up much better against pests such as termites. Since it will require little maintenance, it will also keep its value over time.
- Versatile: Metal buildings can be used for many purposes, such as for storage, car protection, workshop, and much more. You can originally have your shed built as storage for your garden tools and then easily transform it into a workspace for your hobbies.
- Customizable: Metal buildings offer plenty of customization options. It is easier than ever to build your custom steel building with us at Dayton Barns & All-Steel Buildings.
- Fire resistant: Protect your assets with a metal building, which does not burn as easily as a wooden building due to metal’s melting temperature being much higher than wood.
- Energy efficient: You can easily cut down your energy bill and save money with a well-insulated metal building.
- Eco-friendly: Metal buildings mean fewer trees cut down, which makes them environmentally friendlier than wood
Different Types of Metal Buildings
A metal building is a smart and advantageous investment. A few examples of the custom metal buildings we sell include:
According to Garage Living, a new vehicle averages $35,000 in costs, making it an investment you will want to protect from potential thieves and dangerous weather that result in cosmetic damage.
A steel garage is an excellent way to protect your vehicle from thieves or outside elements such as rain, snow, and hail. Hail damage often leads to hail loss claims, but not every car insurance will cover weather damage. A steel garage can also save you the headache of having to file a claim in the first place since it can protect you from weather-related damage.
In addition to protecting your vehicle, a steel garage is also a good place to keep extra storage.
A metal carport is another excellent choice for protecting your vehicle or storing farm equipment such as a tractor. Protect your car or other expensive equipment with a carport, which will provide cover from outside elements such as rain, snow, and sun.
What can you not do with a shed? A metal shed can make an excellent workshop for your hobbies, an imaginative playhouse for the kids, or extra storage for junk that usually hangs around the yard or has no clear place in the house. The imagination is the limit when it comes to a metal shed and the purpose you will give to it.
Need someplace to keep your cattle, chickens, or horses? Or do you need someplace tostore your farm equipment safely? Look no further than a metal barn. We can build a metal barn customized to your needs.
Do you need an office building? A factory or warehouse? Then we have the solution for you. There is no project too big or too small for our business.