Investing in a steel shed or other metal building is a big decision, and Dayton Barns is here to help you find the right structure to meet your needs.
Do you need a little extra space to store yard tools or the kids’ bikes?
Maybe your garage is too cluttered to park your cars and needs additional storage?
Whatever your reason, we have the best steel shed for you!
Request An Estimate
Florence Steel Buildings
If you need to store multiple recreation vehicles (ATVs, dirt bikes, etc.), tools, or small machinery, consider prefab steel sheds.
Dayton Barns steel sheds are a cost-effective solution for anyone who needs more space. Our versatile selection of affordable sheds, garages, carports, and custom barns is durable, weather-proof, fire-resistant, and tough enough to handle life on the farm.
Whatever you need your steel shed for, you can count on Dayton Barns to have a wide selection of the most versatile steel structures designed to meet residential, commercial, agricultural, and farming storage needs.
A steel building is ideal when you have limited space on your property or have multiple existing structures, and a small shed is all you need to protect your property from theft, vandals, or inclement weather.
Customize your steel shed today!
The Highest Quality All Steel Buildings in Arizona
18'x20'x8' Steel Shed
18'x20'x8' Steel Shed w/ roll up doors, windows, walk in door, and a vertical roof.
Starting at : $7,800
(*Price varies by state and location)
Financing & RTO Available
12'x16'x12' Steel Shed
12'x16'x12' Steel Shed Storage Building with roll up doors, windows, walk in door, and a vertical roof.
Starting at : $7,100
(*Price varies by state and location)
Financing & RTO Available
Steel Shed Specifications
At Dayton Barns, our steel sheds come from the highest-quality material available and offer the best protection against severe weather, acts of nature, vandals, and theft. Our industry-leading steel structures feature the following specs:
- Certified to meet local snow load codes
- Certified to withstand 120 MPH winds (with recommended anchor system)
- Comes with an Extended Limited Warranty against rust, rot, and leaks
- Limited warranties standard on paneling and workmanship(ask your representative for details)
Get a shed to store landscaping equipment, large tools, vehicles, and machinery. Use your steel shed as an art studio, workshop, home office, workout room, and entertainment center.
Our steel sheds are so universal that you can turn one into a greenhouse and get one to park your lawn tractor. Another popular use is to create a small oasis in your backyard by turning your steel shed into a She Shed or Man Cave.
Sheds are also a great place to store smaller motorized vehicles like dirt bikes, ATVs, Wave Runners, fishing boats, and golf carts. They also make a great place for securing bicycles, pool supplies, and lawn furniture when no one is using them.
Whatever you need a Dayton Barns steel shed for, you can trust that we designed our metal buildings to last!
Steel Shed Accessories
Did you know that you don’t have to get a custom building to get custom add-ons like double-pane windows or our premium trim options?
You want your steel shed to match the aesthetics of your home and other structures, and our shed accessories and custom add-ons will help you achieve your desired look.
Popular shed accessories include:
- Insulated windows: Add one or more double-pane insulated windows to allow some natural light into your shed. Standard sizes begin at 36″x36.” However, other sizes are available.
- Access doors: Put in a side access door to make it easier to get in and out of your shed. Add one to the rear or on either side to make working in your shed more convenient.
- Overhead doors: A garage-style overhead door can be the perfect addition to your steel shed. Perfect for storing riding lawnmowers and other landscaping equipment and accessing them with ease.
- Protective coating: We offer an anti-condensation solution to cover your steel shed for an added layer of protection against the elements. Protect against heavy rains, damaging hail, and severe snowfall.
With a steel shed from Dayton Barns, choose from three different roof styles, from our standard roofing system to our top-of-the-line roofing options.
Our Regular Style roofs are our most cost-effective roofing style, and it is a good choice for cash-conscious customers. These horizontal panels resemble those on a barn or other prefab structure. Due to the simple framing of this roof style, we recommend this option for those who live in places that do not experience heavy rain, winds, or snowfall.
An A-Frame Horizontal (also known as boxed-eave) style of roofing resembles the roof on your home or barn. This roofing system offers the benefits of a vertical roof right around what you would spend for a standard roof. We recommend it for people in warmer climates that do not experience extreme weather conditions.
The Vertical Style is ideal if you live in an area with high winds, heavy rains, and torrential snowfall. The roof’s additional framing pieces help to prevent leaks, ensuring your shed remains structurally sound.
Key Benefits of a Steel Building
A metal building is a worthy investment with several benefits. Here are six reasons why you should consider a metal building for your next project:
- Durable: Compared to wood buildings, a metal building will require little to no repairs. It will not warp like from rain or other outside elements and will stand up much better against pests such as termites. Since it will require little maintenance, it will also keep its value over time.
- Versatile: Metal buildings can be used for many purposes, such as for storage, car protection, workshop, and much more. You can originally have your shed built as storage for your garden tools and then easily transform it into a workspace for your hobbies.
- Customizable: Metal buildings offer plenty of customization options. It is easier than ever to build your custom steel building with us at Dayton Barns & All-Steel Buildings.
- Fire resistant: Protect your assets with a metal building, which does not burn as easily as a wooden building due to metal’s melting temperature being much higher than wood.
- Energy efficient: You can easily cut down your energy bill and save money with a well-insulated metal building.
- Eco-friendly: Metal buildings mean fewer trees cut down, which makes them environmentally friendlier than wood
Different Types of Metal Buildings
A metal building is a smart and advantageous investment. A few examples of the custom metal buildings we sell include:
According to Garage Living, a new vehicle averages $35,000 in costs, making it an investment you will want to protect from potential thieves and dangerous weather that result in cosmetic damage.
A steel garage is an excellent way to protect your vehicle from thieves or outside elements such as rain, snow, and hail. Hail damage often leads to hail loss claims, but not every car insurance will cover weather damage. A steel garage can also save you the headache of having to file a claim in the first place since it can protect you from weather-related damage.
In addition to protecting your vehicle, a steel garage is also a good place to keep extra storage.
A metal carport is another excellent choice for protecting your vehicle or storing farm equipment such as a tractor. Protect your car or other expensive equipment with a carport, which will provide cover from outside elements such as rain, snow, and sun.
What can you not do with a shed? A metal shed can make an excellent workshop for your hobbies, an imaginative playhouse for the kids, or extra storage for junk that usually hangs around the yard or has no clear place in the house. The imagination is the limit when it comes to a metal shed and the purpose you will give to it.
Need someplace to keep your cattle, chickens, or horses? Or do you need someplace tostore your farm equipment safely? Look no further than a metal barn. We can build a metal barn customized to your needs.
Do you need an office building? A factory or warehouse? Then we have the solution for you. There is no project too big or too small for our business.